martes, 1 de noviembre de 2011

November's Plan

Hello November!
I can't believe how fast October has passed and now we're in the month of November! Since it's the first day of the month, I decide to do my November's beauty-related-plan! Because I just want to do so many things and want to start them this month! Let's see I've got!

  • EXERCISES (yoga,dancing,running,going to fitness,whatsoever) at least one hour per day! Is it too much? I can't tell since my college hasn't started yet. But I hope I can make it. 
  • DRINK TWO BOTTLES OF WATER PER DAY I know it's not enough but I'm the one who prefers tea over water. So I guess two will be a good start.
  • EAT MORE VEGGIES I might eat salad three times a week. Or add more veggies to my regular meals.
  • 5 MINS. YOGA RIGHT AFTER WAKING UP This will help me a lot not to fall asleep again.
  • DOING NATURAL MASK TWO TIMES A WEEK I like using honey and oatmeal. They are amazing and I feel so good after using them. Oatmeal will help exfoliating my skin while honey will help moisturizing it. I can't be lazy now! 
  • DO NOT EAT AFTER TEN EXCEPT FOR AN EMERGENCY CASE No snack. No food. Only water (coffee and tea will be fine during exam's week but I will try not to go for them) 
  • SCRUBBING LIPS ONCE A WEEK I may use sugar and maybe a bit of olive oil or honey. Uhh yummy! 
  • DOING HAIR TREATMENT ONCE A WEEK It's time to take care of my hair. I might use some products from Boots or Watson. Have found some interesting ones. 
  • SMILE FOR MYSELF EVERYDAY Yeah! Feel good about myself before going through the hard day! A one little smile will do! 

As you can see it's such a simple plan. But it's the plan that I've never ever succeeded. I will try to do everything seriously as planned this month becos it's time to start doing something new. Keep your fingers crossed for me!       

2 comentarios:

  1. that sounds good!
    I like it! I wish to achieve all these goals as well especially drinking more water :P This post inspired me a lot, at least it made me think that i shouldn't let my holidays pass by w/o making any profits.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. heyy aom
    I wish I could follow this plan too, since i stay up late almost every night and it makes my skin doesn't look that healthy. I think i need to this beauty-related plan also!

    It'd be great if i could do this at least 30% of your 'what-to-do' list. it's really useful. love it hehe

    agree with MP,right now my holidays are such an unproductive one.

    ResponderEliminar