viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

TAG: Nail Polish Story

Hello everyone!
I have another tag to share with you today. This comes from Maprang, one of my best friends. 
You can go check out her blog here: http://p-coolz.blogspot.com/


Nail polish used to be something I never thought I'd spend a lot of money on.
Anyway, this year I just completely changed my mind. Good Nail Polish is a MUST-HAVE Item for every girl. All you need is one neutral/polite color that works perfectly for everyday look, one reddish color for keeping you feel confident about yourself, one sparkling color for your night out and one favorite color that's going to be your little baby. 


However, 4 are not enough for me, of course. I love collecting things and once I start to do it, I will keep collecting until I get bored. Now nail polish starts to take a little space in my makeup collection and I know its collection will be growing a lot more in the future. We'll see. Maybe I will do mini nail polish collection if I have more than ten of them. 


Hey, I shouldn't be rambling too much. Let's get started with the tag! :D
  
What’s your favorite nail polish company?
OPI for now. Maybe I'd try Essie soon. 


Glitter or no glitter? 
Both. I used to hate glitter but now I just think it's fun to wear.


OPI or china glaze or Essie?
OPI. Because here it's the most popular one, easy to find and have a wide range of colors. Essie has an amazing pastel and soft shade which I'd love to try out as well but it's hard to find the right color for me here in Thailand since it's not as popular as OPI. I can't say much about China Glaze but I've heard they also have a great quality. Anyway, I go for OPI this time.


When do you start to take off your nail polish?
I don't even buy my own nail polish remover. Seriously. I just take it off when I go back to my house and borrow the remover from my aunt. Maybe when I get bored with the old color and want to try the new one or when my nails are too ugly to look at OR when my mom says: "Go take it off, girl! and paint the new color! That's super ugly!" Then I know it's about the time. 



What’s your favorite color on your nails?
Any color will work just fine. I don't really have favorite color when it comes to nail polishes.


Darks or brights?
Dark. Bright color makes my fingers and nails looks a bit ugly than they really are.


What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
Nothing. I should have worn some of my fav colors during my holiday in October but I had to work with paper-mache and those newspapers would definitely turn my perfect nail color to something gross. And now I'm in other province of Thailand and didn't have any makeup with me as well as nail polishes so my nails are just enjoying the fresh air without having anything on. Anyway, in September I wore OPI Tickle My France-y. 



That's all for the tag today! Really like talking about it but hate for not having any of them around :( 
See you in my next post!
xoxo :) 

1 comentario:

  1. it's fun to read this kinda post n see what your answers are.
    You are really a nail polish fan, unlike me :(

    ResponderEliminar