sábado, 22 de octubre de 2011

Halloween Tag!

Helloooo! I'm here today with another non beauty-related post! These days I've been soo bored because of flooding in Thailand. The situation is pretty severe, yet, I don't want it to ruin my festive moment! I love festival!!


Talking about Halloween, I have to say it's not a typical-Thai tradition. It came to Thailand with western culture, I believe, but it's not as popular as Christmas :) Anyway, I've been so obsessed with Halloween lately since many gurus on youtube started doing a Halloween Tag, doing Halloween Haul video, making Halloween makeup tutorial. I, personally, love fall season, I love black and orange, and I think pumpkin is cute haha, so for me now, Halloween doesn't seem to be scary as it used to be when I was a kid. 


Ok, that was a long intro! haha let's get started with the tag! I copied it from youtube but I didn't want to make video about it for many reasons (eg: My labtop was stolen and I still don't get the new one. I don't like editing my video in other people's computer/ the internet is suck!) 

Allison's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECh3tL_QaHE&feature=feedu

Check out her video, she's one of my fav gurus!


QUESTIONS:
1.) What is your favorite Halloween movie?

Well, I love watching movies that were made especially for Halloween. I found them not as scary as the others. I also love watching series that have special episodes about this festival. Anyway, I don't like any of them in particular. Ohh! But I think Harry Potter series are interesting. Maybe I should start watching them on Halloween next year :) 

2.) At what age did you stop trick-or-treating?

I have never ever go for trick-or-treating in my life lolz :) As I said it's not Thai tradition! But it sounds fun!


3.) What is your favorite Halloween costume that you've worn?
I dressed up as a devil girl once for school's english camp. It was my favorite at that moment!


4.) What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
If I could be anything, I would be a mermaid this year! That's because of great flooding, of course. I have learned how to create this look in many videos already. 



5.) Do you like going to haunted attractions?
You mean the real one unlike those in Disneyland, right? Then no!


6.) Vampires or werewolves?
Vampires!!! 

7.) What is your favorite Halloween candy?

I can't remember if I have ever tested any of them before. I guess no, so I can't answer this question :(

8.) Do you decorate your house for Halloween?

No but I'd loveeee to! The pumpkin things are cute! I'm going to put them around the house.


9.) What is the least favorite costume you've worn?
None


10.) Have you ever repeated a costume and what was it?
I have actually worn halloween costume only once in my life! 

11.) Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes, I do. 

12.) What is your scariest Halloween experience?

When I was in middle school, my aunt went to a hospital on Halloween day. She came back in the evening and everything seemed just fine. That night my two cousins and I were planning to watch movie and I believed both of them were planning to scare me as well (coz I was the youngest) My mom wasn't home that night, so my aunt, one cousin and I sat in front of TV. Another cousin of mine was still in her bedroom, doing her stuff. When it was nearly midnight, she came downstairs and told us that she smelled something really weird in her bedroom. It smelled like a hospital (i don't know how to describe it but you know what I mean right?) We all laughed because we thought she was trying to scare us. However, I couldn't stand watching anything at all and I was a bit terrified.  I moved to sit on another couch and I don't remember what I was doing. Suddenly, I could feel something weird. It was as if something just passed where I was sitting. I could smell something. It was just like when you walked pass someone and you could smell her/his perfume. But of course it wasn't a perfume. It was a hospital's smell. I went crazy. My cousin didn't believe me. He said my (another) cousin and I were just trying to scare him. A moment later, he kept his mouth shut. And he then cried out... yeah. He could smell something weird as well. 
We all believed that someone came back from the hospital with my aunt that day :O I can't remember what happened the next day. But that was the scariest experience I ever had on Halloween night. Though later, I can sense many weird things around me but I don't smell,see or hear anything as clearly as I did that night.  




wooohh... that pretty much is! Feel free to share your answers for all these questions! I love reading and watching tagged stuff. 
Love,
Aom
xoxo

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this is kinda scary to me especially your Halloween experience. I barely read that answer since i dont wanna know any scary stories especially the one based on true story.

    Anw, i love Halloween and once dressed up as a witch. Now i can feel the spirit of Halloween comin' round' the corner but with the flooding, Thais wouldn't be able to celebrate that much, dont u think?

    ResponderEliminar