viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

W&T: First Day in Subway!

Well, I think I keep posting on this blog pretty often ;) But from now on I guess I might not have much time to spare. Coz today I've already started working and I only have one-day-off for this week!

However, I didn't have to do much for my first day. Just watching trainee videos, yeah stuff like that. The first job our manager assigned us was to grab the umbrella which had blown away coz of the strong wind =.= Well, actually we couldn't grab it coz it got stuck on the tree. Hell. P'Aom and I, we are too short, so one of our customers had to help us! What a nice guy! After that, we helped sweeping the floor, moping and washing dishes. We didn't have our uniforms yet so they couldn't let us make sandwiches. We had been watching videos for like three hours. (or maybe four) Then, we had very little time to clean all those dirty things. Moreover, I had a problem with washing stuff =.= Well, just had no idea how to manage it. Luckily, our manager is nice and kind enough to explain us again and again. He said that he doesn't mind to do it coz he just wanted us to know what we are supposed to do or what we are doing at that time. That's all. Nice, huh? I think so. Hope he'd be like this forever!! T_T

Tomorrow we may have to work with customers and vegetables. Excited and worried at the same time. I'm afraid that the customers would kill me! aghh! Gotta go now. It's getting late! I have to wake up around six o'clock and catch the bus at 8.15 am.
Love and miss you all,
xoxoxoxo
aom

2 comentarios:

  1. ur job seems exciting since the very first day. hehe
    mine is tough. Today i've started teaching new courses, 3 courses a day. arghhh!!! but at least i'm not far away from home like u, it feels good to be home though u have the tough job waiting outside
    so fighting na ^^

    anw, the customer who helped u grab the umbrella, is he handsome? lol

    it's great to have a nice and friendly boss, isn't it?
    u're so lucky :)

    fighting na ja
    miss xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ok. He is ole laew la. 5555 thanks na ja! Keep fighting too!

    ResponderEliminar