viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011

TAG! 10 Things I can't live without during the exam's week!

This tag was created by ME! since the final exam is coming!

AND I TAG ANY OF YOU WHO WOULD LOVE TO DO IT!!!!

10 Things I Can't Live Without During the Exam's Week

1) Pens, Highlighters, Something BRIGHT to highlight the important information in the book. I love light green, orange, yellow and... even light purple :)

2) Coffee/Tea: I love cold-coffee and also the english tea from Tea Break. I know drinking these things are not good for my health, yet, it's the only way to keep my eyes open until the very last page of the book!

3) My Schedule Book: I would die if I lost it. I love planning things and always write them down in my schedule book. The one I'm using right now is the birthday gift from my boyfriend.

4) My Labtop: The most reached thing during the hardest week. Life saver.

5) Youtube: Nothing can stop me from watching Youtube. (except when the internet connection is suck) Nothing can help me feel soo much better about the exam but YT's make-up videos. I'm quite addictive ;)

6) Facebook: Another life saver!

7) Family, Friends and my lovely Boyfriend: These people always support me and they know how to make me feel happy during the hard time.

8) 7-11: This 24-hours-convenience store always welcome me although it's is 2 am!

9) A Big Bottle of Water: Yes, after consuming more than 2 little bottles of coffee.

10) Novels, Magazine, Travel Book: No, it's not a too-much-reading at all! Books are always my good friends! I always turn to some interesting books when I'm overwhelmed with my academic ones. It does help to make me feel better sometimes coz I can feel like escaping to the fantasy and unreal world for a while.        

1 comentario:

  1. The fifth one is so true!!!!! lol

    Of all the 10 things, one thing i'm pretty sure i can live without during the exam weeks is COFFEE!

    Never touched it again after the last (and probably the first) time i drank it. Couldn't shut my eyes for hours though i felt terribly sleepy. lol

    ResponderEliminar