miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

Review&Swatch: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish "Soft and Gentle"


I’ve been using this for almost half a year now and it’s always a part of my everyday look. Its name explains the color quite well. I’d describe it as a peachy-nude-champagne color haha. It gives you a natural glow, and makes your look soft and gentle (yeah!). It looks perfect both nighttime and daytime. I apply it on my cheekbone, nose area, around my chin etc, any area that I believe will reflect the light. I’ve a combination-oily skin and I don’t think this product would make you look oilier or anything like that. As I said, it would give you just a glow.
                This one costs around $28, I believe. I’m not sure. The quality is great and it will last you forever.    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario