martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011

Nail Polish: OPI Tickle My France-y

I actually wanted to get "Barefoot in Barcelona" but it was sold out. This one is a bit lighter than the Barcelona one and I found it really wearable. Its pinky-nude color reminds me a lot of milk-tea :) And since it is a polite color, I think it's perfect for wearing to college as well.
The texture of the nail polish is great. (in the photo I applied it twice) However, I found it slightly difficult to paint on my nail. Well, I actually believe that it was because I'm not a nail-polish-painting expert hahaha (My boyfriend has done a really great job on nail-painting. Yeah a lot better than I do. He has even turned my nail into the cutest strawberries and no..he is not gay)
I'm thinking about buying another one,
any idea?

1 comentario:

  1. I agree that this color is so gorgeous n i think it's a must-have item for OPI lovers and starters since i saw so many pictures of customers who actually purchased and wore it on their nails.

    I love this color na, so polite and adorable!!!

    ResponderEliminar