viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

A busy week

I hate this week. I couldn't get enough sleep because of a report and exam-preparation. Well, I actually don't mind to prepare myself for the exam but what I hate the most is some stupid works during this week! Oh, come on I'm not 15 year-old-girl anymore! The exams are not that easy! I need more time!

I think I did bad on every subject I had this week :'(
And now I don't wanna read anything at all. Just wanna stay relaxing.
I try to catch up the the latest videos from youtube. Hope they're gonna make me feel a bit better.

Really wanna do a review on my first mascara but still have no time (and no mood)
I'm thinking about posting the review on youtube but well, have to think about it again haha.

ps. falta poco tiempo hasta que me vaya a EE.UU :) Can't wait for the holiday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario