martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

Nail of the Day: OPI Glitzerland

Yesterday was father's day and also the birthday of our beloved king! I didn't have a chance to meet my daddy coz he was too tired to go out :(
My mom, my aunt and I decided to go get some Japanese food and do a shopping. To celebrate the King's birthday, I decided to wear OPI Glitzerland on my nails. The color itself is so gorgeous and this color is the first OPI color that I own. This gold color is not too shimmery, it's super easy to apply and perfect for both day and night time.



Also, it's perfect for winter holiday because it gives you a festive look. It reminds me of a small golden ball on a Christmas Tree. So if you're looking for a gorgeous gold color for the holiday, check out this color!


1 comentario:

  1. nice one!
    I remember purchasing such color once, only mine is not OPI's
    it's a great color, so festive! but now i'm not into nail polish anymore. My interest has now shifted to facial products, korean facial mask in particular. :P

    c ya soon!
    xx

    ResponderEliminar