lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

UPDATED LIFE

Hey guys, it's been a long time since my last post. I'm back again in Thailand :) It's nice to be back home but I do miss the US more than I thought I would. I'm in a dead week before an exam begins. HORRIBLE, I'd say. I haven't finished any of my reading yet but I just wanna mess around here a bit ;p

I have a plan to go to Spain next year! Of course it will be an amazing trip cause I'm planning everything from now on. I wanna write a book about it. I might end up studying at Salamanca and save all my money to travel around the country. My Madrid's plan is almost done! If I wasn't in the middle of the dead week, I would have finished it weeks ago! HAA! I would definitely post my trip's plans here on my blog as well as on my facebook. OMG can't wait to go there!

I shopped a bit today. Not a big deal actually. I bought Soap and Glory IFoam something. It's a body creamy wash. LOVE THE SMELLLLL! I try to find a job here like teaching and also being a guide tour. Hopefully, I will have some money to spend for my own stuff. g2g right now. I have to finish at least chapter2 of my spanish civilization book. Adiós.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario